Featured Vacation RentalTownhouse South Morang | Holiday Rental | Accommodation
Index Left Secondary
· We only ask for personal information that we require to conduct our business effectively
· We’ll tell you what personal information we have recorded about you.
· If you would like any personal information about you changed or deleted, just ask.
· We do not rent, trade or sell your personal information to anyone.
Who we are:
We are an established business with physical premises and our contact details are shown below.
Our postal address is: PO Box 290 Doreen, Victoria Australia.
You can reach us via e-mail at: [email protected]
or by telephone at:+61 (0)3 9016 4325 or +61 (0)437 277 857
What information do we collect?
When registering or making bookings on our Site, subscribing to our newsletter, responding to a survey or filling out a form, as applicable, you may be asked to enter personal information including your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and/or credit card information. Where practicable, you have the right to interact with us anonymously or using a pseudonym. Circumstances where this is not practicable, however, includes where personal information is required to complete a credit card transaction.
· Your server address
· The date and time at which the Site was accessed
· The pages accessed and documents downloaded
· The previous site visited
· The type of browser used
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
How do we collect and store information?
How we collect and store information depends on the page you are visiting, the activities in which you choose to participate and the services provided. For example, we may collect personal information in circumstances including:
· during conversations you have with our staff;
· when you enquire about a booking or when you ask to download property supplier information and to respond to your enquiry we require your contact details;
· when you make a booking on the Site or by telephone;
· when you pay for services with credit cards;
· when you participate in sweepstakes and contests, message boards and chat rooms, and other interactive areas of our Site that may exist now or in the future;
· when we conduct credit checks through credit reporting bodies; and
· when you asked to be included on a marketing distribution list
We can only identify you personally if you give us this information voluntarily. As described above, our web servers automatically record some general information about your visit, but do not recognise or record any of your personal information.
How we use your information:
The personal information collected by Ivydale is used to conduct our business effectively. Any of the personal information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
· To provide our services to you and tailor your experience to better suit your individual needs.
· To improve our Site. We continually strive to improve our Site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from visitors to our Site.
· To provide and improve customer service. Your personal information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
· To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
· To administer a contest, promotion or survey.
· To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order unless you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, in which case you will receive marketing emails that may include company news, updates and related product or service information.
· To protect our legal interests and fulfil our regulatory obligations (if and to the extent necessary).
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information, including restricting access to personal information to those who have a need to know, maintaining technological products to prevent unauthorised computer access and the use of a secure server. All supplied credit card information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your credit card information will not be stored on our servers.
While we take all reasonable steps to keep your information private and away from hackers, it is not possible for us to guarantee your privacy. Please weigh up the risk that your details will be misused by hackers with the benefit of receiving the great information that the Site has to offer.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any of your personal information, except to third parties for limited purposes, such as to assist us in operating our Site, conducting our business or serving you. For example, those persons may include:
· credit reporting agencies, for the purposes of obtaining a consumer credit report about you or the credit reporting agency to create or maintain a credit information file containing information about you in relation to payments which are overdue by more than 60 days, and for which debt collection action has started;
· sub-contractors who carry out cleaning and/or maintenance services; and
· technical support.
Any external party to which personal information is disclosed will be bound by an agreement requiring it to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information.
We may also release your personal information to third parties:
· where we have your express permission to do so; and
· if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation , or in order to enforce our terms and conditions, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Ivydale, its personnel or customers. For example, this may occur in connection with the collection of amounts you may owe to us, and/or to law enforcement authorities whenever we deem it appropriate or necessary.
We may disclose your personal information to businesses located outside Australia for the purpose of running our business effectively, as our website is hosted in the US.
Third party links:
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our Site. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites and these third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and welcome any feedback regarding these sites.
Where applicable our forms, whether online or otherwise, give you the opportunity to opt-in for more information about Ivydale properties, services and events.
Should you opt-in and later change your mind, you can easily and instantly unsubscribe by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link included at the bottom of emails we might send you.
Alternatively, you may always contact our Privacy Officer to be unsubscribed.
Access to and correction of personal information:
You have a right to access the personal information we hold about you, with some exceptions, to find out the information held and/or to correct it. If you wish to access or request a correction to your personal information, please contact our privacy officer on the details set out below.
P.O. Box 290,
We take any privacy complaint seriously. The Privacy Officer will investigate the complaint and determine whether a breach has occurred, and take the necessary steps to remedy, if any. We will aim to resolve any such complaint in a timely and efficient manner. We request that you cooperate with us during this process and provide us with relevant information we may require.
We expect our procedures will deal fairly and promptly with your complaint. However, if you remain dissatisfied, you can also make a formal complaint with the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (which is the regulator responsible for privacy in Australia):
Director of Compliance
Last update: May 2015